Executive Recruiter - Tech & Product
Job Id: REQ-0001638
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop and publish the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a main reason for the explosive growth of esports through the annual League of Legends World Championship - the most widely viewed and followed esport event in the world. We're continuing to evolve League while delivering new experiences to players with Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift. Riot is also expanding into the world of multimedia with the forthcoming release of the animated series, Arcane. In short - it's an exciting time to be a "Rioter"!
A Recruiter at Riot partners with their business to guide the entire hiring process. We develop understanding of teams and roles, manage hiring partners, serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products, and provide an outstanding candidate experience.
As Executive Recruiter - Tech & Product, you will work on leadership roles across our Engineering, Production, Publishing, and Creative teams. You will partner with businesses to develop strategies that attract, identify, and help us to hire outstanding leaders. Execution of the strategy will result in a talent pipeline from which you will manage qualified executives through our hiring process including the negotiation and closing off job offers.
- Source executive-level candidates, build talent pipelines, and deliver an immaculate candidate experience from start to finish
- Work with company executives on strategy and prioritization of roles
- Provide detailed pipeline and progress updates to vested partners across the company
- Work with team-members on talent acquisition strategy and process improvements
- Participate in the screening and interview process for executive candidates
- 10+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruitment
- 5+ years executive search experience in technology, product, or both
- 5+ years experience managing, advising, and building relationships across partner groups in different departments
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience supporting game development roles
- Experience recruiting for live products/services at scale
- Experience with complex visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).