Procurement Senior Administrator
Job Id: REQ-0001860
Riot's Procurement team partners with deal owners to secure all goods and services needed. We apply policies that help mitigate risk while allowing for maximum value in our deals. From getting large projects approved and negotiating contracts, to tracking orders and payments, we help deal owners navigate the journey.
As Procurement Senior Administrator, you'll report to the Procurement, Supervisor, you'll assist with all aspects of our operations including system setup and policy enforcement. You'll partner with legal, accounts payable, finance, and product owners to gather, review, verify, and administer several data sets. We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Purchasing system's capabilities and the configuration used to support all procurement processes.
- Ensure all user access records (activations and deactivations) are accurate and updated. Verify proper approvals for access are secured, and configuration is appropriate for user needs before granting access. Help train new users.
- Support our Contract Admin, including ensuring all requests for contracts are addressed, contracts are routed to the correct signatories, and all contact files are accurate and secured.
- Support our Supplier Enablement Lead with all aspects of supplier onboarding including tracking form submissions, petitioning updated supplier company information, troubleshooting invoice submission through the Coupa supplier portal, and ensuring general accuracy of supplier records.
- Support our primary System Admin with all testing and reconfigurations required to conduct periodic system upgrades.
- Complete assigned special projects.
- Experience managing projects and accounting for overall accuracy.
- Experience providing reporting and visibility to all parties involved.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years previous system administration experience or ability to demonstrate comparable knowledge and skills.
- Associates degree in business administration.
- Experience interpreting and explaining procurement policies when implementing system and process changes.
- Can maintain complex spreadsheets and can navigate Google Suite.
- Experience with Coupa.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).