Job Id: REQ-0002065
We are hiring for an Accounts Payable position who will report into the P2P manager. We are looking for someone who has the following skills.
As a Dublin Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community,Facilities, Legal,Finance, Publishing and Marketing, Riot Games Dublin is dedicated to building unique player experiences that show European players they aren’t lost in translation.
- You will monitor the whole process from Invoice entry all the way through to payment
- You will manage invoice matching and invoice coding
- You will keep track of accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Correspond and communicate with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Support the GL team with Month End/Year end activities
- Be the point of contact for all internal and external AP queries
- Work closely with business partners across multiple locations
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly Accrual files
- A minimum of at least 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Accounting Technician / IATA Qualification
- Experience with multi currency, multi entity payments.
- Knowledge of banking payments
- Experience in 2 Way/3Way match invoice processing
- Experience of Vendor Reconciliation
- Experienced in Project Management
- Fluency in an EU language, preferably German
- Oracle experience preferred
- Knowledge of G-Suite is helpful
- Understand bookkeeping/accounting principals
- Good understanding of basic VAT Concepts
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!