Recruiter, SEA (Contractor)
Job Id: 4449
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassador for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Recruiter (Contractor) on assignment for Riot Games Southeast Asia (SEA) publishing office, you will work on an array of regional roles across our six SEA markets, in functions spanning Marketing, Publishing, Business Development, Live Services, Esports, and Shared Services. You'll partner with our teams to develop strategies to look for the best global talent. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting and attracting qualified candidates through sourcing to support Riot SEA’s growth.
This role is based in Singapore and reports to Riot SEA’s HR Business Partner. The duration of this assignment is 12 months.
- Source, review, and qualify passive candidates
- Review and qualify incoming applicants
- Candidate management
- Potential reporting against quarterly or weekly goals, and other staffing metrics
- Hiring manager and stakeholder management
- 3+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting across relevant functional areas (i.e. Marketing, Publishing, Live Services, Business Development, Esports, etc)
- Experience recruiting across the SEA region
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience building pipelines of passively sourced candidates
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with G-Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience recruiting in the gaming industry, particularly for publishing teams
- Experience with complex visa scenarios
- Command of a relevant language: Preferred but not required (Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesian)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position, but is a plus!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.