Paid Media Manager III
Job Id: REQ-0002121
As a Paid Media Manager III for North America Publishing, you'll report to the Sr. Manager, Publishing Operations. You will develop paid media strategies for Riot Games' portfolio of products in North America and oversee work planned and executed by our media agency partner. The role requires close collaboration with Publishing, Creative, and Global User Acquisition on go-to-market plans, performance analysis, and long-term strategic planning.
- Develop paid media strategies for driving awareness, interest, and intent for Riot Games in North America
- Oversee media agency in developing and executing paid media plans for go-to-market launches, content releases, and ad-hoc product rollouts
- Make ongoing decisions around investment, targeting, and optimization to drive paid media campaign effectiveness
- Conduct analysis, synthesize insights, and create actionable takeaways to drive future paid media decision-making
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of previous media planning and buying experience. At an advertising agency or a combination of agency and in-house (gaming or entertainment company)
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital and traditional paid media channel
- Expertise using research, internal data, and market analysis to develop paid media strategies and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences
- Strategic thinker with an innate ability and track record of connecting with consumers, anticipate trends, and extract actionable insights to drive progress and guide decision-making
- Experience working effectively with a diverse team
- Proven ability to lead through influence
- PC, Console, Mobile games and/or Entertainment marketing experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).