Brand Manager, VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0002254
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter. As a Brand Manager for VALORANT, you will work hand-in-hand with the Brand Manager and VALORANT team to help implement our marketing strategy - campaign management, content delivery, branding, VALORANT community efforts, and more. You love to push convention and have an inspiring spirit. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to shape marketing campaigns that effectively engage players and inspire them to dive into our products.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Collaborate with best-in-class agencies and cross-functional teams to craft and execute effective and exciting marketing strategies.
- Measure campaign performance and provide insight back to the team about how to improve efficacy.
- Usher the player journey for our products, assessing where players hear about our products, how we acquire players, and how they socialize around our products.
- Act as the primary representative for players by aggregating feedback on the product and effectively delivering it to support the continuous improvement of gameplay aspects, cultivating a healthy ecosystem where the community is heard.
- Collect and deliver feedback from players and deliver it to the core gameplay team within Riot in order to improve overall player satisfaction and game health.
- Core gamer: you are ranked high-mid level tier in FPS games or Gold or above in League of Legends.
- Bilingual (English speaker): you are fluent in Korean and English with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Experienced: you have 2~3 years of work experience in this area, although recent undergraduates new to the job market are also encouraged to apply.
- Gaming market knowledge: you possess deep knowledge of gaming and the game industry of Korea; you are also knowledgeable in game development, game elements (e.g. lore, art, game music etc.), especially in the FPS genre.