Video Producer II - Global Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0002294
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative team was born to better support all of our Marketing Creative needs.
As a Video Producer II for Global Marketing Creative you will report to the Manager, Video Production. You will help transform Global Marketing's strategic goals into creative campaigns that surprise and delight our players. Partnering internally and externally across multiple craft disciplines including Production, Art, Video, Writing, Creative Direction, Brand, Comms and Operations you will ensure that our creative production process is smooth. Your awareness and transparent communications give you a grasp on the 10,000 ft view of our campaign needs, advocating for their needs and ensuring they are met.
While assigned to the Wild Rift team, you’ll work with internal and external teams on gameplay, animation, and live action video content to excite current and future players about upcoming releases, new features, and changes to the game.
- Build production plans, set budgets, and oversee every level of content creation across multiple concurrent projects
- Maintain relationships with Riot’s Game Teams, and collaborate across multiple disciplines, from facilitating creative meetings for concepts to coordinating final release details with our localization teams around the world.
- Contribute to the Video team’s workflows including hands-on process and creative development; work directly with writers, gameplay capture artists, game producers, sound and editors to listen and respond to pitches and ensure that only top quality content is delivered to players.
- Deliver quality projects on time and on budget, ensuring that all partners look forward to working with you again
- Evaluate our content, presenting new ways to improve our craft and our players’ experience with gameplay video and cinematic content.
- 4+ years as a Video producer (or equivalent experience) in games, film, vfx or tv
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and production teams
- Knowledge of different projects types such as Web, Mobile, Video, Brand, Developer Content and Strategic Consulting
- Understanding of CG animation pipelines
- Comfortable using game engine tools to create video content
- Advanced knowledge of League of Legends or MOBA gameplay
- Exposure to contract negotiation and outsource management
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Experience with Strategy and Card Games
- Expertise with Project and Creative Management tools (ie. Airtable, Trello, Frame.io) and DAMs (ie. Iconik)
- 1+ years Experience with Localization Workflows
- Hands-on design, video editing, or programming skills (experience with Unity a bonus)
- Understanding of Visual Effects/Motion Graphics, Live Action Documentary
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, and an approach to work that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00)