Sourcer, China People Team (Contractor)
Job Id: 4484
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Contract Sourcer on our China People Team, reporting to the Senior HRBP Manager, you will build and cultivate talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will contribute meaningfully to our ability to grow our business, partnering with business leaders to work toward our mission, and optimize always for player (or candidate!) experience first. You'll educate our managers and partners on how they can help lead the charge in diversifying our pipelines. Additionally, you'll work within the fast-growing China market, and extraordinary passionate folks dedicated to connecting our players with new positions in the Riot China team.
- Partner with Recruiters/HRBPs and hiring managers to gather the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Craft and send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate.
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks, via email, phone and video conference.
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Develop new strategies to build diverse talent pipelines and work on research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Report on pipeline activity to partners and your teammates
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 4+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- 2+ years of research/sourcing experience with experience delineating search strategies
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
As a Rioter in China, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
To reinforce Riot’s collaborative culture in our China offices, we’ve decided to do away with the constraints of traditional hierarchical title structures that are more common in the region. Titles don’t really matter at any of Riot’s offices, but we chose to take this extra step in our China offices to foster a space where teamwork thrives. We believe that removing this constraint will promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and a focus on results. We promise you won’t need a title at Riot to make an impact.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.