Business Intelligence Analyst II - Recruiting Operations
Job Id: REQ-0002635
Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst II, you will report to the Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations (TA Ops). You will manage developing reporting capability and applying analytics for TA at Riot, which will include the creation/development of a Tableau suite of dashboards for key audiences. You will partner with the Head of TA and the TA Ops manager to move from proactive reporting to predictive analytics will be your primary focus.
- Lead the design, development, validation, and maintenance of high value dashboards and analytic tools used across Talent Acquisition that help inform on productivity/efficacy, and enable predictive analytics.
- Lead data quality for the product by identifying potentially problematic data, recommending/making corrections, and eliminating the root cause for a range of complex data problems
- Set standards for the expected quality bar for research, report development, and data quality reviews.
- Operate with a consultative approach, managing multiple stakeholder expectations simultaneously
- 5+ years experience in designing and building solutions using self-service analytical tools such as Tableau
- 5+ years experience with data analysis tools such as Tableau, Databricks, Spark, and SPSS
- Experience translating Talent Acquisition business questions into analysis and dashboards.
- 5+ years experience in scripting with SQL and extracting large sets of data.
- Experience building and delivering large-scale analytics and reporting solutions
- Experience in implementing data governance principles, processes, and models
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (beneficial, not required)
- Prior work designing and building ETL flows
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).