Producer II - Unpublished R&D Product
Job Id: REQ-0002857
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We delight players by helping concept, manage, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Game Producer II for the R&D team you are responsible for helping Riot deliver high quality content and features to our players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you implement process, track progress, deliver features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Production Manager for your area.
- Creates and maintains clean, up-to-date work backlog
- Facilitates team meetings, discussions, and decisions
- Supports team by removing roadblocks and managing distractions
- Manages and maintains workflow process in Jira
- Velocity tracking on sprint and release basis
- Sprint and milestone commitment tracking
- Dependency and risk tracking
- Ensure team’s work matches overall Project priorities and goals
- Create team product roadmap that expresses the value being delivered (to players or other customers)
- Get stakeholder support on the “why” behind the team’s work
- Be the advocate for team’s game and business decisions
- Champion a player focused mindset and be the voice of the player
- Monitors team morale, ensures the team has a safe and supportive environment
- Resolves team problems quickly
- Be a driving force to develop positive team culture and practices
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager on an internal development game team
- Experience shipping a game or major game feature in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Experience running Scrum / Agile teams
- Experience using Jira
- Experience with a live game service
- Scrum certification
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.