Producer II - TFT, Experiences
Job Id: REQ-0003023
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create new products and experiences that provide maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We help concept, build, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer II on Teamfight Tactics (TFT), you will partner with a product lead to help deliver new ways of playing and progressing for the players. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the teams and ensure that collaboration with other teams runs smoothly. You will oversee how the teams work, build work systems, maintain execution, and provide stakeholders and customers with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the teams work at a sustainable pace and continuously improve. You will report to the Production Manager for your area.
- Co-lead cross-functional development teams to deliver new gameplay experiences and around game features to TFT players
- Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goals setting
- Maintain and report on project status regularly to stakeholders, customers, and dependent teams
- Facilitate conversations. Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans
- Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success
- Build strong relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager on an internal development game team
- Experience shipping a game or major game feature in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Experience running Scrum / Agile teams
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations
- Experience shipping both PC and Mobile games or major features
- Experience with a global, live game service
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).