Job Id: REQ-0003072
As Player Support Partner Manager, Europe, you'll manage one or more vendor sites which may range in size from 30-250 agents who are providing direct support to players in the CIS market, regions and beyond. You'll manage the relationship with these partners and be the primary contact for site leadership. You will oversee the relationship with these partners working with the partners leaders to ensure that our teams and our results are healthy.
You'll also be one of a handful of individuals responsible for defining the operational processes for PS vendor operations. This role is based in Moscow, and reports to Riot Europe Player Support Manager.
You will own the relationship with these partners working with the partners leaders to ensure:
- Team health and culture on our partner sites is positive
- Our commitment to players, usually in the form of KPIS and SLAs are being met.
- You will also ensure we accomplish the above in a financially sustainable way and track and forecast our expenses.
- You will help guide and make important operational decisions relevant to the site you are managing
- You will manage Riot service needs with partner/vendor
- Risk management. You will prepare for, and provide guidance and structure in case problems. You will use defined guidelines and expectations, hold vendor(s) accountable to performing root cause analysis for problem areas, and manage issues through to resolution
- Implement necessary changes (new processes, changes required to support new games, etc.)
- Measure and validate success - Will involve both ongoing vendor evaluation and establishing KPIs for evaluation of a project and evaluating projects
- Report, communication and stakeholder management with invested parties
- 1+ year/s of operations management, and 3+ years experience in Customer Services.
- Have managed a medium to large vendor operation
- Experience working with BPOs / Launching new Contact Centers
- Experience managing medium to large, global B2C support centers
- Understanding of Support KPIs and how to assess vendor success
- Understanding of financials and determination of ROI
- BS/BA Degree, MBA a plus
- Experience working with vendors
- Understand and usage of analytics
- Project management
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.