Job Id: REQ-0003043
The Workplace Experience Team (WPX) at Riot is just that - Rioters' experience in the workplace. We are a diverse group of disciplines focused on how Rioters engage with our workplace. This includes Physical Security for our safety; Facilities Operations for our buildings and maintenance; Food and Events programs for daily engagement; Media Systems for our collaboration, presentations, and entertainment; and Occupancy Planning to help us understand how we occupy our world and ways to improve it.
As a Facilities Supervisor, reporting to the Manager of Facilities Operations, you will oversee the daily maintenance of assigned buildings, grounds, and associated equipment. You will oversee staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management. You will track service requests and ensure requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards. You will schedule and ensure completion of preventative maintenance and maintain a safe working environment. You will train staff on procedures and are a crucial contact for the operations of Riot buildings.
- Accomplish, through vendors, preventative maintenance plans and small-scale construction projects
- Assure that spaces and facilities equipment used by multiple teams are tracked, well maintained, and operate as needed
- Identify, prioritize, and manage facilities projects to meet intended goals
- Coordinate projects and daily operations with building engineers, property managers, vendors, and internal partners
- Meet with partners such as food services, security, and events to support office programs and needs
- Respond to emergency calls at all hours of day and night; accomplish emergency maintenance services
- Support the EHS manager in office safety and emergency response efforts
- 5+ years managing facilities/office operations
- Knowledge of building maintenance (including electrical and plumbing), equipment, and supplies
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), and Visio and Google suite equivalence
- Knowledge of Facilities software systems such as lighting control, HVAC controls, IWMS tools, CMMS systems
- Experience with work order management systems such as ServiceNow
- Experience sourcing and analyzing vendor quotes and building vendor relationships
- Experience with budget tracking and management
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- FMP certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.