(Senior) Video Producer - VALORANT, Global Marketing Creative
Job Id: REQ-0003204
As a Video Producer at Riot Games, you will build and empower motivated teams to take a video project from the brief to the final player-facing product. Bringing a project in on time and on budget is just table stakes—your goals are craft excellence and player resonance.
As a Video Producer on VALORANT Mobile Marketing Team, you will report to the Video Production Lead. You will oversee video production related to marketing for VALORANT's mobile game as a team leader and in-house agency producer. Projects may include live action, 3D CGI, gameplay trailers, ASO videos, and user acquisition videos. Starting from the brief, you will organize teams to tackle each production, find the right partners inside and outside the studio, and study the audience, competitors, and the entertainment world at large to achieve the best possible results.
This role will be remote until not earlier than January 2022.
- With your team, develop creative ideas for multiple video projects based on briefs provided by the Marketing team, scoping for production realities and limitations. Projects will include trailers, ASO video content, and UA ads.
- For each project, oversee planning and production according to the brief, budget, and schedule.
- Work with the development team to guide creation and maintenance of gameplay capture workflows.
- Source and manage producers, vendors, and craftspeople to achieve the project vision.
- Using your video knowledge and familiarity with the mobile audience, guide teams toward sound creative decisions that balance impact, artistry, and production health.
- 6+ years overseeing video production (or equivalent experience) in games or commercials.
- 2+ year(s) experience in mobile game marketing (may be concurrent with the above).
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field.
- Experience sourcing, bidding, onboarding, and managing freelancers and vendors.
- Expert proficiency in video production management, including production planning, scheduling, cost tracking, purchasing, personnel, and media management.
- Familiarity with mobile marketing considerations such as ad platforms, app store content requirements, and IARC regulations.
- Experience working at a games studio.
- Familiarity with mobile FPS market and content ecosystem.
- Familiarity with the VALORANT game and IP.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.