Content Producer III - Global Marketing GM Creative
Job Id: REQ-0003190
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative team was born to better support all of our Marketing Creative needs.
As Content Producer III Global Marketing Creative, you will report to the Manager, Content Production. You will help transform Global Marketing's strategic goals into creative campaigns that surprise and delight our players. Partnering across multiple craft disciplines including Production, Art, Video, Writing, Creative Direction, Brand, Comms and Operations you will ensure that our creative production process is smooth. Your awareness and transparent communications give you a grasp on the 10,000 ft view of our campaign needs, advocating for their needs and ensuring they are met.
- Partner with creatives across multiple disciplines to ensure campaign assets are delivered on time, on budget and at quality.
- Maintain product intimacy and be a creative partner to develop solutions to meet shifting development timelines.
- Develop vendor relationships and manage routing / deploying contracts, and uphold best practices
- Mentor and coach contractors on the Campaign Production team, ensuring our approach to work is scalable and flexible.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Campaign or Content Production through 4+ years of previous Project Management experience delivering marketing campaigns from planning through execution.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative marketing assets
- Accomplished Contract Negotiation and Vendor Management experience with Creative Agencies or Art, Video or Digital Production
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process.
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Trello) and DAMs (ie. Iconik) for database management, tracking, and archiving.
- UA/ASO specific project management experience
Relationship to Games:
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.