Video Producer - Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0003146
Video Producer - Marketing
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative team was born to better support all of our Marketing Creative needs.
As a Video Producer for Global Marketing Creative you will report to the Manager, Video Production, Global Marketing Creative. You will help transform Global Marketing's strategic goals into creative campaigns that surprise and delight our players. Partnering internally and externally across multiple craft disciplines including Production, Art, Video, Writing, Creative Direction, Brand, Comms and Operations you will ensure that our creative production process is smooth. Your awareness and transparent communications give you a grasp on the 10,000 ft view of our campaign needs, advocating for their needs and ensuring they are met.
As a cross-product video producer, you’ll work with internal and external teams on gameplay, animation, and live action video content to excite current and future players about upcoming releases, new features, and changes to our products.
- Build production plans, set budgets, and oversee every level of video creation whether you are producing directly or leading others across multiple concurrent projects.
- Establish and elevate relationships with Riot’s Game Teams and Creative Partners.
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines, from facilitating creative meetings for concepts to coordinating final release details with our localization teams around the world.
- Lead innovation of Video team’s workflows including hands-on process and creative development; work directly with writers, gameplay capture artists, game producers, sound and editors to listen and respond to pitches and ensure that only top quality content is delivered to players.
- Deliver quality projects on time and on budget, ensuring that all partners look forward to working with you again.
- Evaluate our content, presenting new ways to improve our craft and our players’ experience with gameplay video and cinematic content.
- Lead and mentor other producers in their work. Helping others to achieve the high quality results you consistently deliver.
- 4+ years of video production experience in games, film, vfx, tv, or animation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and production teams
- Expertise in one or more of different projects types such as Web, Mobile, Video, Brand, Developer Content and Strategic Consulting
- Understanding of CG animation pipelines
- Experience with contract negotiation and outsource management
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Experience with Launching Games and or products in a live service model
- Expertise with Project and Creative Management tools (ie. Airtable, Trello, Frame.io) and DAMs (ie. Iconik)
- 1+ years Experience with Localization Workflows
- Hands-on design, video editing, or programming skills (experience with Unreal a bonus)
- Understanding of Visual Effects/Motion Graphics, Live Action Documentary
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, and an approach to work that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!