Producer - Player Platform, Riot Client
Job Id: REQ-0003432
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, strategize and smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a delivery-focused Producer on the Riot Client team you will partner with the Riot Client Product Lead to deliver and improve upon Riot's desktop client which is the gateway to launching all of Riot's PC games. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with other teams runs smoothly. You will oversee delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution, and providing stakeholders and customers with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the Player Experience Initiative Delivery Lead.
- Co-lead a cross-functional development team to deliver features in the desktop space that also work cohesively across games and in other out-of-game channels (mobile, console, web).
- Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goals setting.
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success.
- Build relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects.
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading multi-team projects or product development teams using agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience working across several teams or organizations to create cohesive software releases.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development process and practices.
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations.
- Experience working on player-facing products and features.
- Experience working with game teams at game or publishing studio.
- Understanding of how artists, engineers, designers, and product managers turn opportunities into features with player impact.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making value calls that prioritize the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and the way you work with and lead others. If you embody player empathy, care about the experiences of players, and spend time thinking about how to build a healthy team, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.