Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology & Engineering
Job Id: 4591
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will build staffing strategies supporting all of the development disciplines required to ship and operate some of the most-played games in the world. You'll manage, and mentor groups of recruiters, recruiting coordinators and sourcers supporting technical and operations hiring. This team supports technical recruiting across multiple businesses. We are looking for a candidate who collaborates well with their team, who is counsels and navigates complex situations with senior level business leaders and to act as a valuable business advisor in partnership with our HRBP partners using data, and market-knowledge.
- Manage a balanced and productive recruiting team with 8+ direct reports, contract and FTE
- Partner with discipline and product leads to understand their needs and build collaborative, productive relationships, with a focus on technology organizations
- Set staffing strategy across your product group and achieve hiring outcomes that match your title's business goals
- Ensure all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect
- Report on hiring performance against your client's staffing plans
- Contribute to the growth and health of the Recruiting group, lead projects to enhance our capabilities
- 8+ years of experience in a recruiting capacity
- 3+ years of experience delivering diverse, cross-discipline recruiting strategies for a global technology organization
- 3+ years mentoring and developing talent
- 3+ years experience managing a recruiting team
- Experience building and presenting compelling, data-informed business cases
- Experience developing meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses
- Solid knowledge of contemporary sourcing techniques and research and outreach tools
- Well experienced with applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Knowledge of employment-based immigration regulations and best practices
- Articulate, able to work with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Knowledge of CRM and HRIS systems such as Salesforce and Workday
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and relevant talent markets
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.