Office Manager Assistant -12 Month Contract
Job Id: 4630
As Office Manager Assistant you will report into the Workplace Experience Manager Berlin. You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Workplace Experience for Rioters in Berlin. This will be a Contract position and will be for 12 months.
- Rioter Support: Be the person in the know or know the person who is.
- Workplace Experience
- Assisting the Office/Workplace Experience Manager with the overall inner-workings of the office to maximize effectiveness of Rioters.
- Supporting and overseeing the Facilities contractors (cleaning, catering, maintenance etc.) in their daily tasks to keep the office in good standing.
- Welcoming and managing visitors, guests and vendors to the site.
- Manage postal and courier services, all stock levels and stationery supplies.
- Learning how to optimize all office workflows and continually improve process efficiency.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of desk moves and office improvements.
- Office Maintenance: Assisting with scheduling all building maintenance repairs and services. Responsibility of daily meeting rooms checks for stationery stock and tidiness.
- Vendor Relationship: Building, maintaining and cultivating external vendor relationships alongside the Office/Workplace Experience Manager to provide an awesome space for your Rioters to thrive in.
- Health & Safety: Learning how to ensure the office is H&S is compliant. Acting as a fire warden and first aider.
- Travel Support: Supporting in the coordination of travel arrangements for Rioters including booking flights and ground transportation, accommodations.
- Event Support: Supporting and organizing office events. Regularly called upon to lend logistic support for meetings, office wide events and Riot initiatives.
- 1-2 years experience as an office coordinator, assistant workplace experience or office manager role .
- Strong work ethic, a team player who can function in a fast-paced working environment, with immediate and changing deadlines.
- Experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments, work under pressure with a high level of organizational proficiency and proactivity.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills at all levels within our company.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Proactive by nature with an enthusiasm and commitment to learn is key.
- Sense of ownership and urgency.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!