Program Manager - Live Operations, Problem Management
Job Id: REQ-0003773
As a Problem Manager within Riot Live Operations - Problem Management team, you will report to the Supervisor for the Problem management team. You have a passion for solving problems and take pride in knowing your contributions improve the quality of service people rely on. You will be a part of the Incident Command (IC) and Root cause analysis (RCA) process for Live Operations. Your work means that you are on call with other Incident Commanders, You work with teams to perform and follow up on an RCA, to improve not only our services but the RCA process itself to maximize the player experience. Your work will ensure that our teams can fulfill our commitments to our Players and the rest of Riot.
- Be on call as part of the Incident Command rotation
- Identify operational issues and trends
- Prevent recurrence of issues by identifying root cause
- Prepare Problem Management reports
- Provide appropriate reporting and drive resolution working directly with Service Providers
- Monitor problem management performance KPIs
- Organise and chairing Problem Investigation and Problem Review Meetings
- Monitor the problems to ensure that the Service Level agreements are respected
- Follow up issues and progress with problem owners where necessary
- Guide all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix
- Organize problem management meetings with focus on recent major incidents, RCA status, incident trending, and operational issues
- 3+ years of project/program management experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the ITIL Incident and Problem Management processes
- Experience facilitating virtual meetings that are inclusive and engaging
- Guide teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups.
- Exposure to Service Now with a clear understanding of how tools are used to support problem management process activities
- Experience managing projects/tasks, project planning, and schedule development.
- Experience with Jira
- Experience working in an Operational environment
- ITIL Foundation v4 certification
- Certified Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience in Jira's "Structure".
- Proven experience working in diverse and geographically dispersed teams
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.