Senior Manager, Quality Assurance - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0003798
At Riot, we believe Quality is a set of values, practices, and behaviors that inform every part of the development process. By honing our craft of quality and demonstrating cross-discipline partnerships we help Riot sustainably craft excellent experiences for players, globally.
As a Senior Manager of Quality Assurance on VALORANT, you will holistically own end to end quality for a product as a part of a large cross functional development team. You will shape and promote the vision of quality assurance across Riot Games, so that, "Gamers worldwide know that every experience they have with Riot will be a quality experience." You will report into the Director of Quality for the VALORANT franchise.
- Own the overall quality strategy for the VALORANT product
- Managing QA efforts across the product with support from BU leadership
- Be accountable for the efficiency and efficacy of QA throughout the product
- Build, develop and maintain a world-class QA organization
- Manage QA Managers and/or QA individual contributors
- Partner with other craft leaders to influence craft and product strategies
- Support QA Department goals and objectives through product implementation
- 7+ years Quality Assurance Experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Experience working with senior leadership to manage budgets and headcount
- Experience establishing quality metrics that influence strategy and drive change
- Experience creating test strategies for products
- Experience setting strategic goals for teams to execute
- Experience managing performance of embedded QA professionals
- Experience working with remote testing teams
- ISTQB Foundation Level.
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).