Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Job Id: REQ-0003754
The EMEA Recruiting Sourcer (Internal title: Sourcer II) will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will develop sourcing strategies for workforce planning goals and performing initial screens and interviews while delivering an excellent recruitment experience for candidates, hiring managers and interviewers.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to gather staffing requirements and understand business context
- Develop sourcing strategies and market maps to guide your searches and educate hiring teams
- Identify and engage candidates for both immediate and long-term hiring
- Craft engaging, compelling and informative communications to prospective candidates
- Conduct candidate research, referral generation, events and other sourcing campaigns
- Screen and interview candidates to determine fit
- Advocate for candidate placement, working across teams to bring visibility to your candidates
- Report on pipeline and market activity to partners and your teammates
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact pipeline and candidate quality
- Improve your workflows and communications for positive candidate experience
- 3+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years experience developing sourcing strategies
- Advanced research skills for candidate identification and market/competitor analysis
- Experienced with use of ATS and CRM systems for recruiting and sourcing
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting
- Experience with diversity-focused sourcing tools and practices
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and related talent market
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit, that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better. It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games.
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't meet every one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role to make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.