Brand Manager II
Job Id: REQ-0003919
As a Brand Manager, you will report to the Manager Brand, MOBA & Strategy games, Russia & CIS. You will pave and lead the way to serve our communities of players in Russia and CIS countries and welcome future ones. To achieve that, you’ll surround yourself with outstanding partners and agencies while keeping in touch with who matters the most, the local communities.
You will be based in Moscow, Russia. You will join a lean but dedicated team of Rioters working across multiple communities, platforms, and games: League of Legends, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and our upcoming releases.
You will be committed to ensuring that Riot is the most player-focused game company in the world. You will collaborate with teams across the globe with the goal of bringing the best possible experiences to players from Russia and CIS.
- You will build and execute regional specific plans, following the global strategy and covering essential areas such as content creators, social media, community, events and PR, and support growth of Riot’s games in the regions.
- Collaborate with various teams across the globe to align publishing strategy through execution
- Partner with multiple agencies to create top-notch publishing programs to increase player growth, retention and engagement
- Evaluate and advocate new programs, content narratives and campaigns that increase and amplify League of Legends IP brand passion
- Track the performance of our publishing efforts, and help the team gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their work
- Provide publishing guidance to other disciplines, such as esports, social play and content creation
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- Manage regional publishing budgets ensuring a proper flexibility and accuracy in planning
- As a Brand Manager, you will be an ambassador of marketing and brand management, making sure your knowledge and expertise influence other Rioters and teams you are working with
- You have a broad vision of the gaming industry and media landscape of the RUCIS region
- You have 3-5 years (depending on degree) of experience in brand management, marketing, branding and PR
- Fluent Russian and English are a requirement for this role
- You have a university degree in marketing or other related specialities
- You can target the most relevant strategic avenues to bring our publishing programs to our players
- You are comfortable working with agencies to build programs, managing the full life cycle of the relationship
- You use critical thinking to navigate through the complex situations and arrive at the best possible solution for both customers and business
- You keep your knowledge updated with the most recent memes and follow (and know) many content creators from the MOBA, CCG, strategy, or tactical FPS genres
- You are passionate about one/more of the game genres (MOBA, Strategy, CCG) and try to always make some time to play a match or two of your favorite game
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Medical insurance (inlc. dental services), travel insurance, life insurance
- Parental leave, sick leave compensation
- Player fund (so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games)
- Learning & Development, Sports compensation
- Lunch allowance
- Public transport allowance or parking lot at business center (if available)
- Rioters SWAG
- Double down on your donations
- Daily noms, snacks and fruits in the office
Let's Thrive Together, because together we are better.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!