People Program Manager
Job Id: REQ-0003905
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Riot has now put the “s” in Riot Games with the launch of Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift. Riot aims to delight players by providing more opportunities to engage with League and new IPs.
That's where you come in.
As a People Program Manager, you will support HR programs and systems that help Rioters grow, develop, and succeed. Your experience and expertise will ramp up core HR functions such as performance management, compensation, training and development, benefits, events etc. You will contribute by fostering an environment where Rioters thrive. You will level up the Riot Games Korea and provide the necessary support that Rioters need to deliver player value.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Manage a wide range of HR administrative tasks including but not limited to benefits and compensation queries, onboarding and offboarding, employee data changes and HR report preparations.
- Implement policies, programs, and other resources to educate employees about company-wide initiatives such as diversity and inclusion. Analyze metrics on an established schedule to measure its progress and effectiveness.
- Manage various HR-related forms submitted by Rioters, update org charts when necessary, and oversee HR systems data.
- Facilitate and provide training to managers and colleagues as required (for e.g. induction and HR coaching, Performance Management Coaching etc)
- Ensure information is communicated and shared in a professional, effective and timely manner with relevant stakeholders.
- Partner with our People Programs team to provide the best in-class benefits and engagement experiences for all Seoul office Rioters.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or related field required.
- 6+ years of hands-on HR work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas : fundamental HR systems and processes, compensation and benefits, organizational development, employee relations, employment law, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual who is passionate about their HR career and preferably the environmental/sustainability space as a whole.
- Effective verbal/written communication in English and Korean.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement track record with appreciable results.
- A positive and proactive individual who can bring people together to work more effectively in a dynamic organization.
- Experience in tech, gaming, entertainment, and/or creative industries.
- Experience in HR consulting firms or HR related projects with notable achievements.