Brand Manager III - Riot Player Engagement
Job Id: REQ-0003996
The Riot Games Brand team is dedicated to defining, supporting and reinforcing Riot's purpose of making it better to be a player. Internally, we give that ethos a seat at the table for decision-making across game, sport and entertainment products. Externally, we foster deeper connections between players and Riot - ultimately shaping understanding of who Riot is and why we do what we do.
As the Player Engagement Lead on the Riot Games brand team, you will ensure that Riot recognizes and celebrates players across our front lines (social, community, regions, and player support). You will build strategies with a multi-discipline team of creative and publishing experts to engage and celebrate our global community of players, from the biggest content creators, to a player halfway across the world with a great story to tell.
You will report to the Senior Brand Manager of the Riot Games brand team.
- Develop a clear vision for how social, influencer, and regional publishing teams can celebrate players across our games in a way that builds deep resonance and cements Riot as the most player-focused company in the word
- Lead diverse teams to develop high-quality content across owned, earned, and shared channels
- Partner with Community and Game Publishing teams to improve how we engage and communicate, as Riot Games, with players on a daily basis
- Create projects that ensure Riot's DNA, identity, and purpose manifest across Riot branded content across all channels and regions
- Set standards for how Riot Games can inform and surpass player expectations for how a gaming company engages with its players
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- A deep passion for gaming culture and a working knowledge of Riot's gaming portfolio and the players that play them
- Expertise in developing brand activation or consumer-led campaigns across a wide array of channels
- Experience with feedback and collaboration with in-house strategists, creatives, and external agencies/partners
- An understanding of brand marketing metrics and the tactics employed to improve them
- You are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, curiosity, and passion
- Experience working on cultural brands (lifestyle, entertainment) that serve passionate audiences
- Working knowledge of general (MBA experience valid) business frameworks (finance and budgeting, operations, project management)
- Experience working with fast-turn projects demonstrating consumer orientation
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.