Producer II, Esports Digital Experiences
Job Id: REQ-0004272
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
In Esports Digital, we aspire to bring joy to billions of esports fans around the world. Our mission is to transform and enrich the digital fan experience to captivate billions of esports fans. As a Producer II in the Esports Digital group, you will work with designers, engineers, and our product team to scope & deliver the vision for fan-centric esports features that make it easier and more rewarding to be a fan of Riot Esports. You will work with the cross-functional development team as the product steward as they architect, build, and deploy our products and services, managing communications and dependencies along the way.
In this role you will report to an initiative product lead within the Esports Digital group.
- Lead product delivery of select Esports Digital features by collecting input from subject experts to form a development strategy.
- Work with Design, Product, and Engineering groups to determine and document product and technical requirements.
- Communicate the value proposition of the product to all partners, building momentum and support anchored in delivering player value.
- Manage essential customer and partner relationships.
- Manage expectations with important partners in esports and related game teams.
- Organize and lead regular rituals.Identify blockers and dependencies around the process. Seek opportunities to improve team health and development efficacy.
- Set and manage timelines to ensure success within the esports calendar.
- Manage shifts in schedule and dependencies with other Esports Digital producers to ensure product success.
- 5+ years of technical program or product management and delivery experience
- Experience delivering consumer facing digital products
- Strategic vision experience including defining a comprehensive strategy and product road map, and gaining support from partners at all levels.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams including engineers and designers to ensure the products they build meet the needs of customers who use them.
- Experience managing vendors and coordinators.
- Experience with communication and production management tools such as Airtable, Trello, Miro, Asana, Jira/Atlassian.
- Experience with systems and services that operate at a global scale.
- Experience evaluating and selecting partners to aid in the development of your product vision
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.