Marketing Effectiveness Analyst III - Global Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0005473
As a Marketing Effectiveness Analyst III on the Global Channels Marketing team, you will provide strategic guidance and insights to improve and evaluate our marketing campaigns for League of Legends, Wild Rift, and Teamfight Tactics within our growing Games portfolio of IP. You will partner with the marketing teams for each game, using analysis and research to understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and help create captivating experiences for our players. You will report to the Senior Manager, Global Marketing Insights and Effectiveness.
- Provide strategic guidance to marketing teams
- Evaluate the performance of campaigns and content releases
- Conduct marketing effectiveness research using our survey tools or by partnering with research agencies
- Implement and oversee A/B tests. Works with management to determine what factors should be tested and shares recommendations to improve the A/B testing process
- Acts as team lead when analyzing data. Gives feedback and ways to improve outcomes to management based on audience behaviors and trends
- Provide strategic insights to improve future marketing campaigns
- Share your results with other Rioters in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards
- Will be responsible for working with Rioters globally to ensure efficient marketing practices for "esports/games/entertainment/etc.'
- Responsible for optimizing the buyflow strategy of our IP, defining the effectiveness of the channels working in concert together with understanding and assigning attribution
- 6+ years of relevant professional work experience analyzing large datasets and informing strategic decisions
- 2+ years of experience partnering with and making recommendations to marketing, product, or operational teams
- BA or BS in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Proficient in analytics tools
- Worked in gaming or a similar industry, or on products including live services or subscription services
- Agency experience
- Experience working with marketing teams
- Experience in marketing analytics, consulting, consumer insights, or product strategy
- Knowledge of A/B testing or using market research to understand consumer opinions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and prioritizing the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.