Insight Analyst II - Singapore Studio
Job Id: REQ-0005739
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Valorant, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That's where you come in:
The Insights discipline helps Rioters make strategic data-informed decisions. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, economists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for players around the world. We believe that illuminating the globally diverse experiences, behaviors, and needs of players is essential to Riot living up to our player-focused mission. We're a group united by our love of games, science, and helping others succeed.
As an Insights Analyst II for the Singapore Studio, you will work across Riot’s various titles, supporting the development of revenue products and new feature development. This role emphasizes using quantitative analysis to investigate problems and solutions to improve the player and business outcomes for our games. You will collaborate closely with product managers, producers, and designers to improve decision making rigor through data. You will report directly to the Director of Insights for the Studio.
- Partner with product leads to generate takeaways and frameworks that inform the strategic direction of the product
- Collect, transform, and analyze complex data to more deeply understand our audience and their behaviors
- Design experiments and provide strategic insights to test teams’ assumptions and inform their actions
- Share your results with other Rioters in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards
- BA in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Minimum of three years professional work experience analyzing large data sets and using data to make or advise on decisions
- Proficient in SQL, Python, or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Proficient in Tableau
- Proficient or willing to learn user research (survey writing and analysis)
- Experience working in gaming or in monetization / revenue strategy
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.