Esports Production Manager II
Job Id: REQ-0005775
- Manage the booking of production crews, directors, castings, localizations, supplier contracts and licensing.
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists and proactively grow our network of external production resources.
- Oversee production logistics, including call sheets, equipment hire, filming licenses, travel itinerary, visas, and ensure relevant production paperwork is in place.
- Create and manage production budgets, invoices, purchase orders, payments and reconciliation.
- Communicate project deliverables, priorities and any changes to the entire team and interested parties.
- Drives best practices on production workflows and internal production methodologies.
- Drives communications with clients, agencies and esports teams; creating meeting invites and materials, and responding to queries.
- 5+ years of experience in production management with oversight responsibilities for multiple projects.
- Have a strong network of production resources in Singapore and the SEA region.
- Display outstanding planning, organization and strong negotiation skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a passion for driving productivity.
- Experience creating and managing budgets and production schedules.
- Experience working content production for sporting or esports broadcasts.
- Knowledge of esports or sports athlete content production.
- Fluent in English and an additional SEA language is a plus.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro