Publishing Coordinator, VALORANT (Contractor)
Job Id: 5162
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Publishing Coordinator, VALORANT, you will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to deliver an incredible game to the hands of millions of players in CN, and build a franchise that would last for decades. You are responsible for connecting our global resources and collaborating with our local publisher to ensure the game is successfully published in the region. This role includes a variety of operational tasks such as global content management, publishing calendar management, project management, and other facilitations between internal and external partners. In addition, you will also be supporting brand managers on campaigns planning, leading specific work streams that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players with a deep understanding and appreciation of the Riot Games brand.
- Responsible for game assets management and delivery between Riot and our local partners
- Support in deck creation/translation and meeting arrangement
- Support all team projects, including social media management, marketing campaign preparation, market research, player insights, etc.
- Support other team miscellaneous such as playtest and internal event organization etc.
- 2+ years of experience in game industry or other trained professional fields
- Strong passion for gaming industry, familiarity with STF genre is a plus
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Solid microsoft office skills (PPT, EXCEL)
- Be able to work on multiple tasks at the same time while track the progress in timely manner
- Pay attention to details
(Employment Type: employment contract with FESCO Adeco, a professional personnel company in China)