Game Producer II - League of Legends, Personalization
Job Id: REQ-0006120
As Producers on content focused teams at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create experiences that push the quality bar of personalization content within the MOBA genre. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Game Producer II on the Personalization Content Team, you'll lead our content teams to achieve their goals by keeping projects on-track, keeping teams healthy, and keeping collaborators informed. Drawing on your experience in agile leadership, you'll build flexible development plans including milestones and deliverables. You'll also partner with fellow servant leaders to foster an open, transparent development environment. Whether it’s re-imagining our League of Legends champion fantasies for an upcoming skin or designing a new set of Little Legends for Team Fight Tactics players, the Personalization team is focused on steadily shipping new stuff and constantly improving how we do it. You will report into the Delivery Lead for Personalization Content team.
- Work together with a diverse team(s) composed of people across art and tech to deliver best in class personalization experiences and alternate fantasies across the League of Legends champion library
- Work with Strategic Advisory to ensure we have a clear understanding of our target audience’s needs and then translating those needs into creative objectives
- Create Product Briefs to educate team members on the expected product and art pillars to meet for a content type
- Collaborate with other Producers and Product Leads to develop roadmaps for our skins products
- Learn different frameworks we use today to champion and thematic selection and work with creatives on your teams to apply them
- Deliver content on a regular cadence with Global Riot art teams and partner studios, and constantly find ways to level up the process
- Work with team leads on training for Global Riot art teams and partner studios to constantly level up the production process
- Proactively identify points of risk to your products and work with your team and your peers to solve them
- Facilitate gatherings for ideation, scope planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews, and retrospectives
- Identify and drive process improvements locally on your team and potentially broadly across all content teams
- Maintain high-levels of team happiness and individual satisfaction through regular measurements and actions to improve on them
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience managing game, application, or content production teams
- Experience improving work systems for teams
- Experience working with and leading agile teams
- Experience delivering complex projects involving multiple teams and external vendors through teamwork, leadership, and communication
- Familiarity with League of Legends skins catalog
- Experience delivering art content for games, animation, VFX or a related industry
- Hands-on experience developing art content is a great plus
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.