Game Producer II - Wild Rift, Events
Job Id: REQ-0006100
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
Wild Rift currently needs a strong delivery-oriented Producer to manage the day-to-day development of the Events team. This person will be working to create/maintain production work systems for Wild Rift’s New Immersive Content & Engagements (NICE) initiative, delivering player resonant Event content. The NICE Initiative Team creates and manages all of Wild Rift’s content and players’ relationship with acquiring content, such as Champions, Skins, Events, Wild Pass, etc. The successful candidate will report into the Development Director of Wild Rift. This person will ensure high-quality collaboration with our international development partners and internal stakeholders. This role will require a high aptitude for problem solving and partnership management.
This role will require overseas travel when permitted and safe.
- Accountable for the on-time delivery of high quality, player resonant Events to our players
- Plan and execute on Events development priorities in collaboration with our overseas partner teams
- Run and optimize Events team’s work systems and processes, emphasizing predictability, delivery confidence, and team health
- Sync, collaborate, and build trust with external and internal partners
- Minimum of 3 years of product or delivery experience in gaming, tech or related industries
- Experience in mobile free-to-play game development
- Knowledge of Game Development Lifecycle
- Experience in applying software development methodologies and best practices toward live game teams
- Bi-lingual fluency at a business level in both English and Mandarin Chinese, with knowledge of game development terminology (i.e. - Engineering or Design)
- Experience working in both US and Chinese business cultures, and understand how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).