Publishing Events Professional III
Job Id: REQ-0006176
We're looking for an experienced Publishing Events Professional to level-up our strategy in TURKEY and supporting all projects and working with the brand and community teams.You will build relationships with tournament organisers for amateur competitive events in PC cafes, schools, universities, or non-for-profit events and one-off grassroots tournaments. In addition, this role will be responsible for planning the strategies of the Riot Games PC cafe ecosystem, and the work plans and management of the vendor on the PC cafes.
You will cover League of Legends, VALORANT, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, League of Legends: Wild Rift and upcoming products. You'll oversee local amateur tournament events, focus on PC cafe business and work with third parties to provide a fantastic player experience.
- Recruit, onboard and manage vendors who oversee the PC Cafe business; have a clear oversight of the PC Cafe business including strategy creation and investment planning ; collaborate closely with Publishing teams on growing the PC Cafe business;
- Build player-first amateur or semi pro competitive strategies for all games in cooperation with the brand, community and influencer managers to build a seamless experience for players;
- Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships as well as first of their kind deals, that will enable valuable player experiences and support the strategic objectives of Riot Games in Turkey and worldwide.
- Collaborate with various teams from all around the world to offer deeply satisfying competitive experiences to our players
- Manage relationships with vendors, tournament organizers and third-party organizations (includes tournament backend, sign-up processes, toxicity checking and prize-giving);
- Encourage and deepen publishing support to grow awareness and keep players engaged, informed and excited;
- Identify and commit to clear goals for amateur tournaments in the region and provide concise reports to help us adapt and determine best practices.
- 5+ years working in competitive product management (experience in online / offline(PC cafe or competitive event production is an advantage);
- Strategic approach is a must: you can talk us through a time when you've set a clear vision and translated it into practical, tactically complex situations;
- To have knowledge and experience about the PC Cafe market.
- To have vendor management experience in reporting and target tracking.
- A good understanding of how an amateur esports ecosystem is created and maintained
- Understand how amateur competitive vision can contribute directly to the growth and sustainability of our games, their communities - and affect player happiness;
- Knowledge of gaming and esports community in Turkey.
- Experience working across different teams, disciplines and communication styles;
- Can discuss terms that benefit players, our partners and our portfolio.
- It is required to have native Turkish, and a good level of English.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Gym allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.