Game Producer II - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0006673
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has expanded our footprint in Asia and accelerated our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
- Manage the delivery of content created by the VALORANT Singapore content teams across Characters and Environments.
- Maintain and improve development processes and rituals to support a growing team.
- Own the timeline for VALORANT Singapore content teams across Characters and Environments.
- Accountable for the management of dependencies and delivery risks.
- Accountable for team efficacy metrics.
- Manage overall team health and work systems of both teams and all included work streams.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in game development with demonstrated experience in delivery in multi-stakeholder environments.
- You have a deep toolkit of development methodology and are experienced enough to adapt to new situations.
- Experience in managing competing priorities to deliver the right value for players.
- You emphasize collaboration, with a mix of patience and goal orientation, to navigate complex cultural, collaboration, and product requirements.