Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Video Producer, you'll create content that elevates and extends the fan experience in Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau. Your XP in the editing pit, wizardry with After Effects, collaborative work style, and passion for cutting through the crap to produce something players will truly love brings stories to life for League of Legends players. You'll help build an entrepreneurial team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, a maniacal passion for gaming, and rejection of convention. With teams in Community, Publishing, and Marketing, we are dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences in Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau and across the world.
As a Taipei Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, Publishing and Marketing, Riot Games Taipei is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Taiwan/Southeast Asia players they aren’t lost in translation.
- A guerilla film maker: you know how to make the best out of your drone and your DSLR cameras and how to make your holiday films look like the latest Michael Bay flick
- An editing room samurai: your skills with post-production tools are as sharp as a Hattori Hanzo sword, honed by your background in commercials, television, documentaries, or film; you precisely slice and edit raw content using Adobe Premiere to create cohesive narratives
- An After Effects guru: you know how to wield your graphical sorcery to create video that leaves others enthralled, but you also know when additional tinkering would be too much
- 3D model tinkerer extreme: why write email when you can use Maya to animate your own videos to tell people how you are doing
- A problem assassin: like a double-0 agent, you bring your deadly skills and knowledge to terminate post-production problems with efficient ruthlessness
- Organized: you may be an artist, but you're able to activate your left brain to keep everything prioritized and on time
- Team oriented: you're a flexible collaborator who makes it safe for others to provide you with feedback and different perspectives; you develop productive relationships thanks to your impeccable workplace sportsmanship and your preference for no-bullshit communication
- A empathetic gamer: you live and breathe video games, especially League of Legends, and are driven to craft content that connects with players; you effectively evaluate how different audiences might perceive your content to find the right angle, and steer clear of gaffes that could create difficult situations
- Invent and shoot original programs that will put the spotlight on Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau players and fans
- Animate our 3D models to create content to delight and educate players, fans, and spectators at large
- Edit raw content into captivating programming that'll engage and surprise players, and add spicy After Effects to boost a video's flavor when necessary
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to drive video projects through post-production and achieve extraordinary results
- Imagine and create new, electrifying content with your input during creative and planning meetings that will blow players away
- Evaluate existing content and collaborate with other teams to improve scripts, screenplays, and storyboards
- Improve the editorial aspects of content creation
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.