Publishing Partner Manager, Vietnam
Job Id: REQ-0006731
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Publishing Partner Manager will be the main contact for our local publishing partner in Vietnam. You will handle daily projects and requests, carefully managing the publishing calendar to ensure all milestones and deadlines are met. Helping our teams, partner teams and vendors stay on track to create and provide player-focused content, you will make sure players enjoy engaging experiences that create enduring relationships with Riot Games.
The Publishing Partner Manager on the APAC team is located in our Singapore regional office, reporting into the Head Publishing Partner Management, APAC, and serves as the focal point of all publishing needs, including submissions, patches, updates, web content, marketing, localization, settlements and reconciliation. You connect our central strategy, resources and content to external partners, ensuring Riot’s portfolio of games is published and marketed in the region. This role will require travel to our markets and Riot’s HQ in Los Angeles, California.
- Manage publishing partner relationships in Vietnam, ensuring that our games, assets, news and more meet local requirements for publishing
- Build essential in-game and out-of-game publishing projects and follow-up on every step, working with our teams, partner teams and vendors
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed about deadlines and changes
- Support our partner and vendors to ensure that publishing strategies are implemented in a way that best serves the local player experience
- Ensure adherence to a globally cohesive publishing calendar
- Analyze multiple solutions and ensure all parties are aligned with a structured approach to publishing in APAC
- Minimum five years of experience in project management, client management, content operations or similar roles
- Ability to read/write and speak Vietnamese to liaise with overseas vendors
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify holes in an operation and take timely action to create solutions
- Experience prioritizing under tight deadlines and ability to judge the requirements of multiple assignments
- Experience working with a content management systems or project management tools
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether with diverse teams, borders, time zones or desks
- Understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different strategic options for bringing games to market directly promote product reception
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms, including an understanding of publishing and submissions requirements, such as localization, content management and age ratings
- Experience working across Vietnamese-speaking territories such as Vietnam
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro