Senior Game Producer - Teamfight Tactics
Job Id: REQ-0006752
As Game Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, produce, enhance, and influence projects at every production stage. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line.
As a Game Producer on the Teamfight Tactics team, You will drive the execution of new iterations and significant revisions to Teamfight Tactics and its features. With the Product Owner's support, you will define what success looks like for the team and lead the development team to achieve it.
- Lead an engineering team to own and deliver new content and features for Teamfight Tactics.
- Partner to define and drive product strategies and roadmap across your team, ensuring that it delivers on the outcomes defined by Teamfight Tactics’ overall strategy
- Own and improve the work system, team performance metrics, goal-setting, product development processes, and delivery.
- Lead product development from discovery to successful delivery, including planning, providing visibility and predictability, and technical investigation of activities while managing involved stakeholders.
- Lead cross-team projects, manage the team backlog, co-author the product roadmap, and contribute to business prioritizations and planning.
- Assess and continuously improve the team’s maturity, health, and composition.
- 6+ years of experience in a Production role (i.e., experience as a producer, product manager, project manager, or similar).
- Experience in leading engineering teams, setting up work systems, improving team effectiveness and health, and delivering projects.
- Experience in the application of Agile and Lean development processes and practices
- Experience in managing the priority of team and product backlogs
- Experience in aligning product roadmaps with desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts with significant initiative- or company-level impacts
- Experience working in a product development life-cycle that required systematic thinking and an ability to adapt processes accordingly.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery/deployment environment
- Experience building and growing a culture of inclusivity for diverse groups of developers.
- You have experience with Teamfight Tactics or other auto battler genre titles and understand the game genre and associated systems.
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse, and your children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits