Security Engineer II - Partner Security
Job Id: REQ-0006856
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer focused on third party security risk management to help mature and expand our existing foundational program. You will report to the third party security manager and will define and then implement our third party security risk strategy. The goal is to level up 3rd party security standards, perform assessments, track and report the security posture of our vendors and partners, and leverage technology to help Riot make quicker and better security informed decisions. You will build a program that enables Riot to move quickly in M+A and external development while ensuring we don't compromise on our most important security and privacy goals.
You would have a broad technical background across a wide range of security disciplines and solutions and have excellent presentation, writing, communication, and customer interface skills. We are looking for someone who can take third party security and automate and integrate that into our Remote Access strategy.
- Support the onboarding and oversight of important supplier and client relationships
- Partner with other security teams to automate and speed up the 3rd party risk assessment and onboarding process
- Help with regulatory, client, internal or other third-party audit/assessment requests
- Develop or refine assessment and risk management processes
- Partner with internal stakeholders to help them make intelligent risk decisions in supplier selection and acquisitions
- Prepare regular reporting on risk exposure for supplier and client audits/assessments
- Communicate to internal stakeholders regarding third-party events
- Contribute to team discussions to support a positive security culture and help grow our program
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in automating the auditing and assessment of information security controls
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Security Engineering roles
- Demonstrable background leading technical teams
- 3+ years of experience in Third Party Risk Management roles
- Experience building security programs and processes
- Knowledge of access control and identity management systems
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC or similar certifications
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $143,000 USD - $201,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.