Senior Brand Manager, VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0006879
As a Brand Manager for the CN Valorant publishing team, you will report to the CN Valorant publishing lead and also work closely with global Valorant publishing to represent Valorant in CN.
Valorant is a global brand. You will work with global and local creatives, artists, producers, designers, agency partners, and Riot Game teams to develop the authentic Valorant brand. Create and deploy industry-leading contents and campaigns for Valorant in CN, while also making a global appearance.
Your work will help shape China fan perception of the brand and ensure that our publishing work complements the product in creating an amazing player experience for our players. You will work closely with product management teams to ensure player experiences and marketing plans that deeply resonate with core audiences and build on the around-game experience. You will also work with the creative, communication, and global publishing teams in developing brand strategy, campaign planning, campaign management and creative stewardship.
- Partner with Tencent teams to create CN marketing strategy and execute plans for Valorant to achieve the best outcomes for players that align to product goals
- Develop VAL brand, social and comms strategy for the Valorant in CN
- Lead the creation of high-quality, core product/IP related content and campaigns
- Partner with the communications and social media teams to provide evergreen content and UGC programs
- Partner with insights on research programs and provide analysis that guides global publishing planning
- Manage brand marketing budgets for owned campaigns, partnering with production to delivering projects on time, and on budget
- 6+ years experience in games brand management and marketing
- Experience in global marketing and publishing operations. PC experience preferred
- Expertise in creating global campaigns and experience delivering 360 marketing programs
- Experience partnering with international teams to build brands
- Experience with communications across all forms of media
- Experience leading agency partners in delivering successful results for your brand
- Fluent in Chinese and English, and can drive collaboration across language and culture
- Business Fluency in English/Mandarin
- Passion for PC games and STG/FPS genre
- Great understanding of PC games players behavior and insight globally
- Experience with global PC games marketing and publishing
- Deep knowledge of creative production process
- Understanding of global gaming, mobile gaming and lifestyle marketing trends