Brand Manager, Wildrift (Contract)
Job Id: 5491
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Brand Manager, League of Legends and Wild Rift - APAC, you will work hand in hand with the Marketing Lead and the broader APAC Marketing Team to oversee the holistic APAC brand narrative and brand marketing strategy for League of Legends and Wild Rift. You love to push convention and have an inspiring spirit. You will guide and support brand marketing professionals across the APAC region, and collaborate closely with strategic marketing partners like creative, community and channel strategy professionals to implement our marketing strategy to effectively capture the imagination of the APAC audience, driving the next generation of players to League of Legends and Wild Rift. You will utilize insights, experience, and brand marketing craft to establish and inspire fellow Rioters with a clear vision for League of Legends and Wild Rift, guiding and supporting teams towards delivering incredible levels of player focus in APAC.
As a Rioter in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games APAC is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Develop tailored product marketing strategies (including vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization) for League of Legends and Wild Rift.
- Maintain a clear direction for League of Legends and Wild Rift’s brand, marketing and content efforts across APAC, ensuring that all all marketing programs are aligned with goals, target audience, and core brand strategy and product vision
- Set top-level goals and key results for game marketing efforts, work with partner teams to develop measurement plans, guide marketing research, and enhance the team's collective knowledge of our future audience and landscape, providing insight back to the team and stakeholders about how to improve efficacy.
- Guide successful execution of campaign and initiative development for League of Legends and Wild Rift across APAC markets, ensuring outstanding creative experiences that improve standards for marketing across the industry, identifying and collaborating with the best-in-class agencies to do so.
- Be a key liaison between the global marketing and product teams and Riot's regional publishing organization for League of Legends and Wild Rift - advocating for successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership.
- Represent APAC in global product strategy and SMEs groups, speaking to each market’s unique challenges and opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in marketing in gaming, interactive entertainment or related fields, throughout all stages of the production lifecycle of a product or experience
- Good knowledge of marketing, building cohesive campaign strategy and plans
- Experience collaborating with agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign
- Experience in planning and delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working across departments and working with executive management
- Good understanding of regional/cultural landscape differences and similarities in the gaming communities of APAC
- Familiar with the MOBA genre, and passionate about games.
- Up-to-date with the gaming and entertainment industry's newest trends and technologies
- Experience working in nimble and high growth businesses
- Active player of League of Legends and/or Wild Rift.
- Experience working in multiple markets within APAC.
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games across a variety of platforms and genres
- Experience working directly with creative, community, and channel-focused leaders
- Fluency in English is a must, but strong bonus points for language capabilities in any of our market’s languages: ex. Thai, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog, Japanese, Hindi, Vietnamese or Chinese
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by the laws of your jurisdiction.