Publishing Coordinator, Strategy Game (Contractor)
Job Id: 5494
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
As a Publishing Coordinator, you will report to the manager of in-game events and monetization, to support and assist the business operations management teams to develop players oriented in-game events design, around game product features, and monetization experiences. To work closely with the both internal and external partners, vendors, and cross-teams to deliver and execute the in-game events and ecommerce tactics.
- Support and assist business operations managers in developing in-game engagement and monetization experiences that meet diverse player needs.
- Build, report, and maintain the data pipeline for business health metrics (like revenue and engagement)
- Analyze player data and product results to find relevant insights
- Support business operations managers to organize their efforts - accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Manage vendor relationships, logistics, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of professional experience in mobile game operation, publishing, in-game events experience.
- Experience in data analysis, proficiency in SQL or other analytical tools (Python, SPSS. R language. SAS, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with in-game events and game monetization, either through design or personal experience.
- Hardcore gamer. Rich experiences in PC and mobile gaming, including League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, FFGS and other popular PC/mobile games in China
- Fluent in Chinese; basic business level in English.
Employment Type: employment contract with FESCO Adecco, a professional personnel company in China