Publishing Coordinator, Strategy Games (Contractor)
Job Id: 5495
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
As a Publishing Coordinator you will be responsible for connecting our global resources to China's needs, ensuring our games are successfully published in the region. This includes a variety of operational tasks required content management, publishing calendar planning, coordinating assets and information between publisher Tencent, Riot China and Central teams. In addition, sometimes you will also be supporting brand managers on campaigns, leading specific work streams that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players with a deep understanding and appreciation of the Riot Games brand. You will design and implement marketing strategy, drive creative campaigns and initiatives that maximize trials and help establish new mobile game and Riot brands in China.
- Drive and design the publishing operations process for China between multiple teams across publisher Tencent, Riot central teams.
- Work closely with brand managers to execute with quality and efficiency.
- Create campaign strategies that hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players
- Execute the marketing campaign in coordination with various teams to achieve the goals
- Help and support all aspects of mobile game publishing, including campaign planning, vendor management, scheduling, asset categorization, and localization.
- Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing performance.
- Have experience in game publishing, campaign planning, brand management, and operation. Prefer mobile game publishing/operation experience in China.
- Bilingual: You speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having an in-depth knowledge about the Chinese gaming culture
- A Player-Focused Champion: You understand die hard fandom and can empathize with our most avid players; you know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too.
- Passion in Gaming: You’re a gamer with deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself
- Creativity:You are able to provide creative solutions, give innovative ideas during campaign planning phase
- Resilience: You are able to work with efficiency but also able to work under pressure
Employment Type: employment contract with FESCO Adecco, a professional personnel company in China