Influencer Manager, Indo & MY (Contract)
Job Id: 5499
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
This is a contract role with a limited term reporting to the Marketing Services Manager. You’ll be one of our ambassadors to content creators in Indonesia & Malaysia. You will be responsible for building meaningful and impactful relationships with local influencers, seeking out and developing new talent, and partnering with veterans and content creators on initiatives relating to Riot’s growing lineup: including League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift. You will also build and maintain relationships with the player community as well as overseeing the social media channels including Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok and Discord.
Above all else, you appreciate Riot’s player-first philosophy - and how we orient around the goal of being player-focused. You have thoughts about the next rising stars in streaming, and you’re passionate about developing enduring relationships with accomplished creators and players community while connecting them with the things that inspire them.
You'll help build a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming in Indonesia. Together as a team, you’ll create unique player experiences that show Indonesian players they aren't lost in translation.
As a Rioter in Jakarta, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Indonesia & Malaysia is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they are not lost in translation.
- Identify community creators who are making groundbreaking content for Indonesian and Malaysian players to expand our influencer network
- Initiate, grow and foster relationships with influencers, support them through any engagement with Riot, track progress and data across their projects with us, and identify ways to level up their craft
- Oversee the management and growth of our ID/MYcommunication channels, including our game websites, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Discord and other relevant channels
- Develop (as needed) a network of agencies and external resources to assist in building, growing and maintaining an influencer and community network.
- Quickly and effectively respond to the shifting needs of our Indonesian community as they develop - monitoring channels where players engage on a daily basis
- Curate community relationships with frequent and meaningful community engagement
- Advise and consult with teams across Riot, becoming a trusted resource for best practices, and helping to add tangible value for players, creators and Riot.
- Collaborate externally with content creators across various mediums to create “A+++ would watch again” quality content
- Collaborate internally with Riot teams across the globe to create holistic, thoughtful and strategic experience for players around major publishing beats. Ensure that influencer engagement is never an afterthought
- Represent Riot well in the content creator space, building our reputation as great partners and outstanding collaborators
- Design strategies that focus on elevating the work the community creates, providing them with resources, and identifying exciting opportunities in the space
- Sustain and direct the local Riot Partner Program alongside strategic partners to ensure local influencers, rising stars, and newcomers can feel part of our ever-growing community and understand Riot’s approach to Influencer management
- Build and lead a team of vendors, contractors and Rioters as well as manage and assess their performance on a day-to-day and annual basis
- Promote and cultivate the internal Riot culture and promote high morale to achieve desired productivity through good working relationships, respect of authority, proactive attitude, and a safe workplace environment.
- Training Rioters about internal Riot company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in Executive Assistance, PA, project management, client/partner management, content operations or similar roles.
- Experience delivering quality operations and smooth coordination disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to internal teams, partners and business leaders.
- Experience with asset management and sharing, maintaining control on embargos and brand tools for execution.
- Excellent MS Office / Google Docs knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Live event experience. Familiarity with esports is a plus
- Community management experience
- Participated in a game launch or major campaign
- Exposure to non-gaming entertainment marketing
- Knowledge and perspective on the global streamer community and ecosystem
- Fluent in both English and Indonesian. Familiarity with Bahasa Melayu is a plus.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro