Executive Assistant - Infrastructure, General
Job Id: REQ-0006997
As an Executive Assistant within Riot’s Platform and Technology organization, you will report to the head of global infrastructure and operations (IO), with responsibilities supporting both IO and Central Data’s senior leader. IO and Central Data under Central Tech, and are responsible for helping a range of teams deliver on the current and future of Riot Games product portfolio. You will work with leaders, Rioters, vendor, and partners to handle the daily management of complex work-flows, including: relationship management, schedule oversight, internal team communications, logistical planning for meetings, calendaring, coordination of travel, strategic projects and serve as a representative of the IO and Central Data leadership team as needed. In addition, you will be the backup and support for Riot’s CTO’s executive assistant to thrive together.
- Manage, and track schedules and workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, and eliminating blockers
- Assess the Central Technology leadership teams current processes and adapt planning tools, methodologies, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable delivery of teams action items and deliverables
- Coordinate and design best approaches for meetings, ensuring upfront clarity on agenda, structure, goals and follow-up actions with proper participants
- Create and share project information to key stakeholders when requested
- Handle confidential information that requires care in deciding what is appropriate to share and with whom for business purposes
- Manage logistics for booking travel (hotel/airfare), arranging meals, etc for these two Directors.
- Event management planning, organization, and execution for large teams of 200+-.
- Experience managing complex schedules, events, and coordination globally across five continents and 8+ timezones.
- 7+ years of experience assisting Executive level or comparable leaders
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience coordinating across multiple stakeholder groups, both internal and external partners
- Strong skill set and experience in organizing large, complex projects with multiple teams through entire life cycle – from creation to launch to maintenance
- History of and passion for developing productive working relationships with team members, colleagues and partners
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base hourly range between $47.12 USD - $66.35 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.