Strategic Finance Senior
Job Id: REQ-0007012
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Strategic Finance Senior, you will be a part of Riot’s Singapore-based Finance team, drawing on your substantial experience to build scalable systems that keep up with a company that is extremely dynamic and undergoing constant evolution. You will work with external partners and leaders throughout Riot to guide key financial decisions. You will also streamline reporting processes and foster an ambitious culture of continuous improvement, complete with systems for measuring and recognizing success.
- Prepare monthly forecasting and variance analysis by country and Business Units
- Prepare monthly Management Accounting reports for all Business Units
- Actively identity cost savings opportunities across Business Units
- Work closely with the Financial Operations team to ensure coding is consistent and accurate across the region.
- Identify ways to improve and refine financial processes
- Develop presentations outlining financial data with clear narrative
- Manage annual strategic planning and financial forecasting process for Business Units
- Develop management reports and dashboards to alert partners of variances, helping partners interpret the results and take appropriate actions to manage Riot's resources
- Engage with global finance teams to ensure we follow global reporting practices.
- Identify ways to improve monthly processes such as budget allocations, headcount management, and validation, and engage with other business systems owners to collaborate on future process improvements
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and modeling to support strategic decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and be an actively licensed CPA, Chartered Accountant or possess an equivalent accounting certification
- 8+ years experience in finance, planning & analysis in the Media / Tech industry preferred.
- Experience working across multiple lines of business with a variety of complex products or services, all in an environment that is constantly changing is highly desired
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel (can maintain and perform functions in complex spreadsheets) and complex financial modeling to translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating models
- Comfortable moving between projects and facing uncertainty; can evolve and improve when facing uncertainty, risk, and change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with business leaders and stakeholders and the ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience working with other teammates in a growing and ever-evolving organization
- Proven diligence and attention to detail
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro