Executive Assistant, APAC Esports (Contract)
Job Id: 5508
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Executive Assistant, you will support the Senior Director for APAC Esports and the Director for SEA Esports. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize workplace projects, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans and expense reports, and manage crucial relationships. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders while getting creative to get things done. This is a highly visible position that will perform complex administrative duties and will require significant exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership. You will report to the Senior Director for APAC Esports.
As a Rioter in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Manage the calendar for the Senior Director and Director, & support leadership team meetings planning to efficiently balance time demands
- Manage the logistics of the Senior Director and Director’s travel (visas, flights, hotels, transport, etc) and support the leadership team in logistics matters. Coordinate with travel team for travel related matters and put together schedule
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for regional leadership, including both APAC local offices and Singapore hub leadership teams
- Operate and make arrangements for APAC Esports rituals
- Support APAC and SEA Esports team initiatives by organizing activities and internal events such as team all hands meetings, lunch & learns, new hire onboarding events, team building sessions, special celebrations and more
- Coordinate the virtual and physical processing of document signatures, such as
contracts, annual audit and corporate legal documents
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed and requested
- Support visiting VIP guests or business partners
- Provide excellent follow-up and attention to detail, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine priority
- Act as liaison between Rioters, executives, and partners to handle communication flow
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc.
- Strong prioritization skills and detail oriented
- Experience in handling highly confidential information and documents
- Expert in managing different time zones
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years experience in supporting management and the workplace with administrative duties
- Bonus points for language capabilities in another APAC language: ex. Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.