Account Manager (Contract) - APAC
Job Id: 5509
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Account Manager (Commercial Partnerships) APAC, you will be a vital member of the business development leadership team and play a critical role in shaping the strategy and direction of our organization. You will be the primary driver in implementing and executing a long-term strategic vision managing our relationships with partners across APAC.
You will support the business development cycle from onboarding, service delivery, and renewing partnerships.
To create holistic, outstanding experiences for players, fans and partners, you will partner with different stakeholders and teams from our local groups of publishing, entertainment, production, broadcast, league management, and operations, to the Global Business Development and Partnerships team in Los Angeles.
Based in Singapore, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games APAC is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation. You will report to the Head of Commercial Partnerships, APAC.
- Lead all aspects of renewal partnerships
- Seek and identify new and incremental opportunities for existing partners across Riot’s ever-expanding portfolio of products
- Prepare and deliver partner program recap reporting, including collection and analysis of performance data and communication of key learning and optimization recommendations
- Serve as Riot’s primary point of contact for all aspects of partners’ sponsorship marketing campaign, from ideation and planning to execution
- Be the live event onsite lead for partners. During live events, be the on-the-ground support for sponsor onsite experiential marketing, including ensuring signage, booth, and hospitality obligations are fulfilled.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and key partner contacts, including but not limited to Broadcast, Content, Business Development, Events,
- Marketing, Social Media, PR, & Player Support
- Support the team to represent partnership needs, objectives, and deliverables in internal work streams and to work seamlessly with cross-functional internal teams to ensure that partner programs are executed at the highest level and per contractual obligations
- Articulate partnership business needs visions and strategies by providing our internal stakeholders with relevant insights and data analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Partnership Management, Sponsorships, or Marketing in APAC
- Strong analytical skills and background, with demonstrated ability to use data to power decision making
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to drive business growth, meet business objectives, and act as a key point of contact
- Self-starter with eagerness and ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently/collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both English and an Asian language
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.