Finance Analyst (Contract)
Job Id: 5510
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Finance Analyst, you will be a part of Riot’s Singapore-based Finance team, reporting to the Strategic Finance Director. You will be streamlining reporting processes and foster an ambitious culture of continuous improvement, complete with systems for measuring and recognizing success. You will also be required to build strong and meaningful relationships across the company to support the business partnering of Strategic Finance with the Asia region and departments.
- Assist with the annual budget and mid-year re-forecast for all Business Units.
- Assist and complete monthly forecasting, monthly cost variance analysis for all Business Units.
- Monitor monthly operating expenditure of the business.
- Ensure coding of the general ledger is consistent across the business.
- Develop business profitability models.
- Present financial insights to senior partners across multiple regions.
- Engage with global finance teams to ensure we follow global reporting practices.
- Assist with financial modelling, developing, monitoring and reviewing KPIs across multiple disciplines.
- Promoting process improvement is essential to the role.
- Executing work with high levels of accuracy and detail is required.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified with 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in data analysis and an ability to translate the activities of the business into numerical form and present these using the range of products available from Microsoft
- Proven diligence and attention to detail
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel (can maintain and perform functions in complex spreadsheets) and complex financial modeling to translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating models
- Experience in Oracle or implementation of improvements to an existing finance tool
- Experience in an FP&A business support role
- Experience in pulling together month end management accounting reporting would be beneficial to this role
- Experience working across multiple lines of business with a variety of complex products or services, all in an environment that is constantly changing is highly desired
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.