Office Assistant (Contractor)
Job Id: 5540
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Riot’s Workplace Experience (WE) team is responsible for everything that is the physical embodiment of what Riot stands for. We are made up of Physical Security (PSEC), Facility Operations, Workplace Programs (like NOMs, Events, Well Being, and Transportation), and Occupancy Planning. Our goal is that every Rioter feels safe, on campus, at home, and while traveling. That the offices we occupy are well-oiled, efficient, and awesome working environments. That we have really thoughtful perks and incentives that are like no other. We want Rioters to have the collaboration tools they need to deliver player value across the globe. And while we are doing all of this, we take great notes, learn from our wins and losses, and use that knowledge to grow and deliver in a way Players would appreciate and endorse.
Mission: WE team will provide a safe working environment filled with amazing programs and tools needed for Rioters to reach their optimal potential.
Aspiration: To build a physical work environment that inspires, attracts, and retains world-class talent while being a benchmark for other companies.
- Support and coordinate internal events/activities to enhance the people experience, including but not limited to organizing events, contracting vendors, event promotion and communication, on-site support, and post-event follow-up;
- Support and coordinate the logistics of the meal program, collaborate with other team members to ensure the ongoing operation of the programs;
- Handle office-related POs and payments;
- Maintain office tidiness & cleanliness;
- Supervise the work of tea ladies;
- Timely communication with Riot China staff on the office related issues;
- Oversee office supplies/snacks/beverages inventory;
- Cover the reception desk when necessary;
- Coordinate office admin initiated by business sides (e.g. business invite letters for the overseas visitor’s Chinese visa application);
- Assist Office Manager with other ad-hoc requests.
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Assistant or in a related field within a professional environment;
- Working proficiency English (Equivalent to CET-6 and above) & native Mandarin language;
- Ability to establish a well-functioning network of internal and external contacts to ensure the smooth running of the offices;
- Time management skills, detail-oriented;
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work;
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks;
- Warm personality with strong communication skills;
- Proficiency with Photoshop;
- Passion for joining the gaming industry.