Technical Producer II, Foundations - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0007235
Technical Producers at Riot lead teams to deliver creative solutions to difficult technical challenges. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
VALORANT’s Foundations Client Tech initiative primarily serves our development teams. As a Technical Producer, you will partner with Engineering to support two teams within the initiative - Content Engineering and Multigame Solutions - with the goal to accelerate our development efforts across platforms and services and generalize VALORANT solutions to support multiple games. Content Engineering customers are largely content developers, and Multigame Solutions customers are largely systems developers. You will manage the day-to-day work and be the custodian of delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You will oversee delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution, and providing initiative leadership with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves.
- Guide the organization and delivery of the team’s feature work
- Run day to day team production operation and development processes for the team
- Build strategic work alignment & prioritization by managing the product team backlog and product roadmap
- Manage important requirements, customer and partner communications, and ensure the product team is aligned with Riot's goals
- Ensure strong team health, culture, and efficiency
- Manage relationships with supporting technical teams on VALORANT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of of experience as a Producer, Product Manager or Development Manager preferably on a console focused game team
- Excellent team leadership, ability to refine technical product vision
- Hands-on experience leading agile teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Understand operational and development challenges and conflict resolution techniques
- Understand product management and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
- (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $140,100.00 - $195,700.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
- (Bellevue only) Base salary range between $140,100.00 - $195,700.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.